recent posts

I biked over to campus this afternoon. I've never...

Forgot to shut a window in my apartment last night...

Yeah, fuck you, rhinovirus. I came down with a co...

I saw it! Finally, I saw it! The bioluminescence...

A couple days ago I forwarded the Tom Friedman col...

Ok, I've got to blow off some steam. Back when I ...

Eucalyptus trees, I've realized since moving into ...

Can Arnold Schwarzenegger and California's environ...

ARNOLD WINS! A new blockbuster in demagoguery. W...

Vote no on the recall tomorrow! And no on prop....

archives

Thursday, October 30, 2003
Heard an interview with the mastermind behind Polyphonic Spree the other day. It's all fun and games until someone spikes the lemonade and thirteen year-olds start getting pregnant. I'd do more to combat this menace if I didn't like the music so much.