recent posts

Can Arnold Schwarzenegger and California's environ...

ARNOLD WINS! A new blockbuster in demagoguery. W...

Vote no on the recall tomorrow! And no on prop....

A not quite couple-weeks-old Salon article on the ...

The LA Times served up a twitchy piece of three-ey...

Well, my vote was wasted. True, Huffington wasn't...

SITEMETER LOG: usdoj.gov Sep 28 2003 4:43:44 am A...

My email to the San Diego Registrar of Voters was ...

Fuck CNN with a big stick wrapped in razor wire. ...

CNN released a poll today indicating the support f...

archives

Sunday, October 12, 2003
Eucalyptus trees, I've realized since moving into my new place, are the scum-ass gutter pigeons of the vegetable world. These things are dirtier than Ron Jeremy on a Cheetohs bender. Anyone who has lived under one knows what I'm talking about.