recent posts

What's campier : professional wrestling, evangelic...

The latest Arnold news from an article in the Holl...

I saw a couple sitting on a bench talking today. ...

It is a marvelous convenience to have an aquarium ...

The azalea on my back patio is dying a slow, inexo...

I came across the following remark in the commenta...

Woh, dude. I saw a Seinfeld episode last night I'...

Curious white foam balls spotted in shrubs along D...

I drove this morning to Home Depot to buy a wateri...

Omni-Googlee, Matt Miller, forwards me the followi...

archives

Friday, August 29, 2003
Holy fucking shit! And I mean HOLY! I posted a link to this letter earlier, but only just now took the time to read it carefully:

> Jesus and I start the day talking � some in
> tongues � some just about any and everything
> � lot�s of �I love you�s and thank you�s for
> what you�ve done for me.� And sometimes
> He makes me laugh! Ohhhhhh, I wouldn�t
> trade that morning time for anything. He�s
> soooo REAL!

Is this foooor REAL? My god.

Though I admit the "prayer garden" does sound rather pretty. (I wonder if she picked the praying angels up at Home Depot?)

:: Complete Text