recent posts

Holy fucking shit! And I mean HOLY! I posted a l...

What's campier : professional wrestling, evangelic...

The latest Arnold news from an article in the Holl...

I saw a couple sitting on a bench talking today. ...

It is a marvelous convenience to have an aquarium ...

The azalea on my back patio is dying a slow, inexo...

I came across the following remark in the commenta...

Woh, dude. I saw a Seinfeld episode last night I'...

Curious white foam balls spotted in shrubs along D...

I drove this morning to Home Depot to buy a wateri...

archives

Thursday, September 04, 2003
In fact, I'm not much of a fan of scatalogical humor, but it seems to have become (aptly enough, I suppose) a regular theme of this blog.

We were talking about health care over the weekend and my grandmother mentioned having a young doctor whom she really liked. She said that the first time she saw him, she said, "I've had diarrhea that last two weeks and I love it!" When she saw him six months later, she said, "Do you remember me? I'm the one who liked having diarrhea." He remembered. She said, "Well, I don't have it anymore. Can you write me a prescription for diarrhea?" She says he wrote one.