recent posts

20,000 Readers

Geek Joke

Numbers I Hate: 517-931-2235

No Laptop Per Me program update

Bye Bye, Google Ads

Scudder Fund DWS

XOXO Update

Give One Get The Run-Around Program

Email From a Nice Stranger

Spamatologists

archives

Saturday, May 10, 2008
Obama Takes The Lead in Douchebag Internet Trolls Too
Don't love Hillary. But she'd probably be my pick right now, for the nostalgia of the Clinton era if nothing else.

Don't hate Obama. But I'm sick of his internet flunkies. These guys make Ron Paul's supporters look like affable slackers. What I get I suppose for looking at Digg. Consider today's top stories (this will probably be true until election day -- and then months after that):

http://digg.com/news/popular/24hours

I'd actually be happy to vote for Obama. But if these keeps up, I won't vote at all. So add to the list of white voters who won't vote for Obama cynical Eurasian bloggers tired of the zealotry of his supporters.