recent posts

First Fark Greenlight

This email pisses me off on so many level. But ma...

I came from so far back in Free Cell just now you ...

New Year's Resolution

An Open Email to Steve Moyers

Wylie Coyote, Super Douchebag

A Charlie Brown Christmas of Sorts

Cthulu Is Hiring

The Secret to Sleep Pills:

Jack White is sexier than Matt Damon

archives

Monday, January 21, 2008
Spamatologists
A couple days ago, I bitched about a cheesy spam email I got through my LinkedIn profile from some huckster claiming to have "over 15,000 LinkedIn connections and reach 10 million LinkedIn executives."

Well, sure enough, the spammer himself shows up to defend his spam in the comments. And the rest of his posse follows suit.

I look forward to hearing from the other 10 million executives in your network.