recent posts

Annoy Mike Carona for Orange County Sheriff

A New Breed of Annoying Automated Telemarketer

Shit List American Dog Balls Award Winner: Omni Ca...

The Hot Lead Slime Trail Leads to...

I Won the Email Lottery!

/. quotable

Who steals my purse steals trash, but he who filch...

Just when I think my contempt for Bush can't get a...

Phishing for Imbeciles

Dick Bunbury

archives

Friday, June 02, 2006
That scumbag Mike Corona just phoned me again -- SON OF A BITCH! Motherfucker doesn't even identify himself in the caller id. I was really tempted to call his campaign back this time and ask him how much in taxpayers dollars the louse had wasted in legal fees for his sexual harrassment suits. But as I was dialling, I remembered he's still the sheriff, my id isn't masked when I call, and if he harrasses women he works with, he'd probably have no problem sending out a couple of his deputies to harrass me.

Anyway, I already voted for someone else. So drop dead dickbrain and stop autodialling me.