recent posts

On Hold with the California DMV

This makes me want to be a public defender:Some Ad...

Your Letters

What the Internet Really Needs

801-542-3098 follow-up

The Botnet

801-542-3098

Leon Wieseltier reminds me of one of those chiauau...

Paul Hackett, an Iraq war veteran and popular Demo...

The Olympics Reminds Us of the True Meaning of the...

archives

Friday, March 10, 2006
new website for Canon Cartridge Return Program
I posted about this a while ago (still have the old cartridge sitting here under my desk). I figured Canon had just abandoned the program after Greenpeace or Newsweek or someone had revealed they were just dumping the cartridges sent back to them in rivers in southern China.

Well, I just noticed somebody left a comment with the new address:

http://www.ereturn.usa.canon.com/

How funny. You've really touched the heart of an old cynic. Now I can get this cartridge on its way to its new home alongside a river somewhere in southern China.