recent posts

Leon Wieseltier reminds me of one of those chiauau...

Paul Hackett, an Iraq war veteran and popular Demo...

The Olympics Reminds Us of the True Meaning of the...

Did I see a sandwich bag full of semen on CSI:Las ...

Have work curdle

Websites of the Internet

Annapolis

coming soon to eBay

Websites of the Internet

I'm worried that Kate Beckingsale is becoming type...

archives

Monday, February 20, 2006
801-542-3098
Several calls from this phone number that last couple weeks -- even 1 or 2 messages (1 indecipherable, 1 left for a woman even though my message makes it very clear that I am not a woman with the name the caller was looking for.) I refuse to answer because I'm afraid it'll be used to validate my number on some malicious call list.

So who are these people and what are they up to?

Google searches:
web
blog

8 Google results -- didn't click any of them as they all appear to be SEO fodder. (No blog search results -- yet...) Maybe I'll call back from my office number to see wtf's up with these jokers.

Update: Another call from number above. Caller left another message for Michelle (hey! didn't you hear my fucking message?) and asked for a call back at the number 800-347-3397. Both numbers go on my shit list:

801-542-3098
800-347-3397