recent posts

Your Letters

What the Internet Really Needs

801-542-3098 follow-up

The Botnet

801-542-3098

Leon Wieseltier reminds me of one of those chiauau...

Paul Hackett, an Iraq war veteran and popular Demo...

The Olympics Reminds Us of the True Meaning of the...

Did I see a sandwich bag full of semen on CSI:Las ...

Have work curdle

archives

Saturday, February 25, 2006
This makes me want to be a public defender:

Some Advice From Your Public Defender (craigslist)

Some great life lessons:

You have the right to remain silent. So SHUT THE FUCK UP. Those cops are completely serious when they say your statements can and will be used against you. There’s just no need to babble on like it’s a drink and dial session. They are just pretending to like you and be interested in you.


And the simple truth:

For the idiots who ask me how I sleep at night: I sleep just fine, thank you. There's nothing wrong with any of my clients that could not have been fixed with money or the presence of at least one caring adult in their lives. But that window has closed, and that loss diminishes us all.