recent posts

An Oasis in My Basement

From the Typewriter of a Monkey in My Basement

End Times

Who's Afraid of Stephen J. Wolfram?

Jorie Graham, Shit List

Slangered

Cardinal Ratzinger of Germany Is Elected 265th Pop...

Noticed the Gmail storage ticker is moving much mo...

Philosophical Query

Scam Outsourcing

archives

Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Jabb:..What do you want to talk about?
You:...shoes and ships and sealing wax, cabbages and kings
Jabb:...Yes, bage is a city in Brazil. Anything worth seeing there?
You:...You idiot, I said cabbages. Don't you know Lewis Carroll?
Jabb:...No. You tell me
You:...He's a 20th century prize fighter. He once fellated Jack Dempsey in the 13th round.
Jabb:...You bet
You:...You like that, huh?
Jabb:...That's poor English! Ah, the sound of an owl - I guess it's getting late, hmm?
You:...I weep for artificial humanity. Good night.
Jabb:...Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite


And the cretin doesn't even talk to Firefox.