recent posts

The Fox and the Hedgehog

A New Number One!

SBC : The Reason This Blog Exists

Just in Time for the Debate

Dateline Crawford

DSL

Mustafa Osman Ismail : A Real Sack of Crap

Schwarzenegger Vetoes Minimum Wage Bill

LAUNCHcast Spam

Damn, This Guy Is Angry

archives

Monday, October 04, 2004
Curiously, since whining about my DSL service, it's gotten much better -- despite no direct communication with tech support and no reconfigurations of software or hardware!

In justice, an Indian tech left a couple messages for me. (Apparently, they looked at the blog link I sent them.)

So, Quick & Reilly quickly returns to the No. 1 spot. And SBC Yahoo! drops out of the Top 10.

Still, not happy with the run-around and still haven't gotten an answer to my question. I'll have to look into satellite internet service.