recent posts

They retired Paul's cape on Letterman last night. ...

Goddamn, The Polyphonic Spree are fucking touched....

In case Edmund Morris's accent has impaired your j...

Winning the war on terror, one photo at a time. R...

REAGAN DEAD! Probably best to get this out of the...

The supermarket closed today at 10pm. That was a ...

Another ugly fat middle-aged white guy from the In...

Happy Birthday Buddha! To mark the occasion, Beij...

Recognition is a little slow in coming but if ther...

Will Michael Moore be bigger than Jesus? A day a...

archives

Tuesday, June 15, 2004
The mega-storage free email wars have begun. Yahoo upped their free storage to 100 MB today. Coincidentally, I got 8 new invites to distribute for gmail. Capitalism at its finest.

Well, that's the end of the gmail grey market. I've got more invitations than I know what to do with. Surprisingly, I was still able to get bunbury@gmail.com. I think my grandma even has a gmail account now, and she doesn't even have a computer. If for some strange reason you still need one, email me: tidokoro.

(This should be a good test of the spam filter.)