recent posts

Well, my vote was wasted. True, Huffington wasn't...

SITEMETER LOG: usdoj.gov Sep 28 2003 4:43:44 am A...

My email to the San Diego Registrar of Voters was ...

Fuck CNN with a big stick wrapped in razor wire. ...

CNN released a poll today indicating the support f...

I was talking to my dad earlier today, telling him...

Oh wait! I just figured it out. The grid is not ...

The voting irregularities have begun. I received ...

As paradoxical, even ass-backwards, as it may seem...

Greetings. Am chiming in to fulfill my promise to...

archives

Friday, October 03, 2003
The LA Times served up a twitchy piece of three-eyed fish to Arnold on Thursday. While he's doing his best to swallow it, Darrell Issa immediately spit it out, saying that the idea that Arnold would force himself upon women is absurd because women throw themselves at men in positions of power.