recent posts

The voting irregularities have begun. I received ...

As paradoxical, even ass-backwards, as it may seem...

Greetings. Am chiming in to fulfill my promise to...

Two articles on file-sharing in this morning's New...

Damn, I ran into the union reps at orientation tod...

Query: if certain tracks on a CD I've purchased be...

A small but significant step forward in my campaig...

I just received the following email. (I've reprin...

From article in this morning's New York Times, "Cr...

Article in this morning's New York Times about art...

archives

Friday, September 26, 2003
Oh wait! I just figured it out. The grid is not just for the 135 candidates. It's for all the possible choices. Thus you are supposed to look in the Voter Information Pamphlet where for the recall measure it lists Yes as #3 and No as #4. So you make your choice (don't be ridiculous, vote No) and then go to your ballot and punch out #4. I'm not a complete retard -- I can use Microsoft software on my own -- and it took me an hour to figure this out. The instructions do not give any indication that this is how you are supposed to proceed. Like I said, this election is going to be a fucking mess. We'll be lucky if we don't end up with a civil war.