recent posts

Yorba Linda

Voted Obama

Top 5 Conspiracy Theories Redux

Top 5 Conspiracy Theories

Heartwarming Thread

annualcreditreport.com

Palin Exit Strategy

ticketwizard5000.com

The Race Card

I just got this email:Tomohiro IdokoroYou have rec...

archives

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Fuck Me
Southern California has had some marvellous weather. I can only imagine what it was like, oh, say back in the eighteenth century – or 14th century – before all the dickheads, crackers, and skip-skap-scallywags got here. But the last 5 or 6 weeks has probably been the greatest spell of perfect weather in the history of meteorology. It was so nice this weekend that Yorba Linda spontaneously combusted and nearly burned to the ground.

A photo of Oceanside this afternoon:



Almost impossibly perfect. In truth, the surf was rather small in most spots. But just big enough here. And impeccable atmospherics. And me, stuck in my goddamned, motherfucking, soul-sapping corporate office trying to compile some pile of crap of banking application.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

If I could be persuaded that this was what awaited me in heaven, I'd convert to Mormonism. As it is, I'd sooner suck my gay husband's cock.