recent posts

Another Caturday has come and gone, but not withou...

Viva-Media's No Limit Texas Hold'em Poker 2

Nothing happens on the internet on Saturday but sp...

$1 US = $1 Canadian

From Serge Gainsbourg's Universal Music site:optim...

the tan

youtube

dateline china: environmental clusterfuck

Anita Mangels

dreaming with a broken heart

archives

Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Fuck Amazon
Really, I don't know why I keep doing business with these fuckwads. I originally ordered Poker Academy 2.0 from one of the Amazon Marketplace seller. But my credit card payment got botched. At first, I assumed this was the seller's fuck-up. But the seller contacted me to let me know that Amazon handles the payment process, so it turned out Amazon fucked up.

In the meantime, I had ordered the product directly from Amazon. It was a little more money and was going to take an extra three weeks or so to arrive, but I figured: hey, I've got plenty to do as it is. Let's take our time and do it right.

Well, first thing that happens: my order confirmation shows the estimated arrival date is two weeks later than that listed on the Amazon web page. Then, this morning, I get this email:



6 months later!? And it doesn't even offer a cancel link. Just a confirm link. Fuck Amazon. I'm going back to the malls.
Anonymous Anonymous comments:
maybe if you weren't such a pussy who relates to the real world via computer, you wouldn't be such a sanctimonius, bitter little weakling who gets repeatedly dicked over by big, bad corporations. do you think people actually heed your complaints? : )