recent posts

And now, for the crappiest website in the world...

new ebay phishing scam

Are deaf people more annoying than hippies? Befor...

New Yahoo! Monetization Plan: LAUNCHola?

A Halloween Wish

query

site being scanned by foreign agent

Fucking Motor Trend

/. quotable

Dorothy still stalking me

archives

Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Word is from a friend of mine who works at HBO -- well, really a friend of a friend -- the whole Michael Richards freak-out: it's a plotline in the coming season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I told her, I don't know. Him appearing on the Jessie Jackson show and all. She said her friend wouldn't tell her anything else. If true, I wonder if it was planned out in advance, or picked up after the fact. It is the only thing that makes any sense. Michael Richards out-borats Borat. Which is why I think ultimately it's bullshit.