recent posts

callers in the night: 401-229-9977

the new trend in school shootings: girls only

Netflix or Coastal Flix?

Dorothy at 602-624-4928

10,000 Visitor!

Stop Calling Helen0270@aol.com

PRIVATE BUSINESS OFFER from maxv_riebeeck

The Mystery of Lincoln Trust

The Devil You Know

ICLS.NET

archives

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Dorothy still stalking me
Again, she calls me from 602-624-4928 teasing me with free money and asking me to press 1 to talk to her. I press 1, but I don't want her free money or free sex. I don't want to be a part of her Republican fund raisers and Congressman-on-boy-page molesting fetish. I just want her to stop calling me. Please, stop calling me. Dorothy, what do I have to do to get you to stop calling me?... But when I press 1 and ask for her, her assistant says "hold on" and hangs up on me.

Please, someone intervene on my behalf and ask Dorothy to stop harrassing me.

Labels:

Anonymous Anonymous comments:
Dorothy, stop harrassing him!!!


There I said it.
Anonymous Anonymous comments:
Anonymous Anonymous comments:
dorothy, my dear...
please continue with the exceptional work you have been doing to harass this self-righteous asshole who probably hasn't been laid or left his computer since the original blog.
keep up the good work, dot! : )