recent posts

Frum on Immigration

I was thinking just now:I have a lot of relationsh...

Evolution Stump Speech

Basic Instinct 2

Phinnish Phishing Phrom Mr. Phrank

500th Message

Howard Stern Bitches About Fans Not Subscribing

Re: Prepaid Legal Services

NSBA 1-866-276-6868

THE HOT LEAD CO (818-638-8049)

archives

Saturday, April 08, 2006
Outrage Against Hot Lead Company Grows
More and more people are being lead to this site by the mysterious calls from:

1-818-638-8049

See: THE HOT LEAD CO (818-638-8049) for some of the comments

A few people have emailed me asking me if I have any idea who these people are or why they are doing this. The only thing that makes any sense to me is that I would be doing this in order to drive traffic to this site (where you will all click on my adwords ads thereby making me rich, rich, rich!)

Of course, the 7¢ I get from adwords would hardly cover the cost of the calls -- that's where my theory sort of breaks down.

The only other logical conclusion I can draw is that this is some kind of black ops campaign against the Hot Lead Co. A disgruntled ex-employee? There's a term for this, but I forget what it is.

Anyway, if you have any better ideas, feel free to add them in the comments here.

Labels: ,