recent posts

Yahoo suggests

Deconstructing a Dating Site

Your Privacy Threatened in Chinese

Your Privacy Threatened

Veterans' Day

Great Moments in Slashdot Commentary

puppyassmystery.com belongs to me!

Homeschool parents are fucking weirdos

Recommended Reading: Fucking-Fuck Fucks and the Fu...

Spam Stock Tracker

archives

Saturday, December 31, 2005
I wonder if Times's columnists, too, feel like this has made them a lot less relevant to the national conversation.

I haven't read a column by Friedman or Krugman since this began and probably visit the Times's site a quarter as often. Times's management has effectively accomplished what Fox News could only have dreamed of.

I never assume I'm representative of anything, but wouldn't be surprised if I was consistent with a pattern in this case.