recent posts

The Tina-Driven Life

Penguin Propaganda

Wolfram Tunes

While New Orleans Sinks

And the rich get richer

What I Read While I Await the Necessary Informatio...

So Friendster Has Started Blocking Hot Links

What ever happened to

New Urban Dictionary Contribution: W.E.O.

Wiki Politics

archives

Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Was looking into renewing a domain name of mine that had lapsed recently and, lo, I find its unavailable. No site at the address, but when I try to re-register, taken. A quick whois search turns up these pigfuckers:

http://www2.bulkregister.com/member.php

What a bunch of fucking weasels. The good news is that I can't imagine the domain name being of of interest to anyone else. And, insofar as I have no dreams of turning it into the next mega portal, I just registered the .net version of the domain name.