recent posts

Wolfram Tunes

While New Orleans Sinks

And the rich get richer

What I Read While I Await the Necessary Informatio...

So Friendster Has Started Blocking Hot Links

What ever happened to

New Urban Dictionary Contribution: W.E.O.

Wiki Politics

Meth Epidemic

Thought Bubbles on Housing Bubble

archives

Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Just read this in The New York Times:

March of the Conservatives: Penguin Film as Political Fodder


I had a feeling something like this was going to happen. After my sister and I saw the movie a few weeks ago, I commented to her that I thought the filmmakers soft-peddled the nasty, brutish, and short aspects of penguin existence. Lines like, "This is a tale of persistence, survival, and love." Try "blind instinct and sex," Morgan.

No fucking way those godless penguins are fucking the same penguin every mating season. And I'm sure if those cracked eggs didn't immediately freeze solid as a rock, daddy be sucking the precious yoke right out of them.

If you want a more accurate view of penguin life, ye Christians, see the Eskimos.