recent posts

Humans For Sale

iTunes: the Triumph of Yet Another Inferior Techno...

Put Me on Hold, You're Going Down

Shit List Upgrade Imminent

Advice on Spamming Your Family and Friends

Bongs for Geeks

Observation on the Super Bowl Halftime Show

I HATE HP TECH SUPPORT

My Feedburner Feed

The Google Query Bomb

archives

Thursday, February 10, 2005
Shareholders Take Note
Bill in Sales tells me that the president of our company is upstairs receiving theremin treatments from one of our software vendors.



I've gotta update my resumé.
Blogger Tomohiro Idokoro comments:
A timely article in The Washington Post this morning:

'Even if workers write the blog anonymously, an employer may be able to take the position that blogging "is inconsistent with the business mission," said Jonathan A. Segal, an employment attorney in Philadelphia.

'Usually the blogger has little protection. "In most states," said Gregg M. Lemley, a St. Louis labor lawyer, "if an employer doesn't like what you're talking about, they can simply terminate you."'

Just for the record, I'm not who you think I am.