recent posts

Fed-Ex Delivery Guy in a Surly Mood This Morning

Iraqi Elections Results

Shit List Employee of the Month: Ken Hughes

Shit!

Johnny Carson: Dead

Operation Senior Moment

The Next Samuel Johnson

Second UrbanDictionary Contribution: de-veining th...

First Contribution to UrbanDictionary : domk

Your Crossfire Talking Point of the Day

archives

Monday, January 31, 2005
My brother's girlfriend just told me some disturbing news about my brother: he's playing World of Warcraft. He and his friends used to get together with their computers every now and then for weekend-long old-fashioned Warcraft binges. But he told me he had no interest in World of Warcraft.

Well, apparently he's addicted. Onlining the stuff. Doesn't want to go shopping at Target with her or hang out at her apartment watching HBO original serieses. I'm not sure he's even showing up for work.

His girlfriend got him to cut down on his pot habit a couple months ago by threatening to leave him. I told her that this is much more serious. Somebody needs to intervene. She's got to get him back on the pot.

To understand just how dangerous and nerdy the situation is, read these two articles:

Pimps and Dragons

The Unreal Estate Boom

This is Schedule I stuff.