recent posts

Shit List Employee of the Month: Ken Hughes

Shit!

Johnny Carson: Dead

Operation Senior Moment

The Next Samuel Johnson

Second UrbanDictionary Contribution: de-veining th...

First Contribution to UrbanDictionary : domk

Your Crossfire Talking Point of the Day

Welcome to the Greatest Fucking List in the World

Your Own iPod Commercial

archives

Monday, January 31, 2005
Iraqi Elections Results
But first, Super Bowl of Poker results from Saturday night:

Tomohiro Wins!

Actually, I split the pot with my little brother, but only after I showed him who's his daddy by refusing his invitation to draw at the beginning of head-to-head action (when I was down big) and stripping him down to his last black chip. I wiped my balls with the rest of those blackjack losers. (At least in the first tournie. In the second one, I was knocked out in the second hand.)

I just hope no one wiped their balls with my toothbrush. Always risky taking people's money in your own home.