recent posts

Smoke and Oil

Orgies are the way to ease social tensions, claims...

That walkie-talkie song

Dead or Déad?

Derrida : Rest in Différance

Fucking Yokels

Nobel Prize Bourse

One Simple Question for a Town Hall Forum

The Potemkin President

Vice-Presidential Debate: Fact Checking

archives

Wednesday, October 13, 2004
COMPAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking idiots!!! I was trying to exchange a faulty monitor for a client -- 58 minutes on the phone, transferred to 8 different people (6 Indians, 2 Americans). The last 4 (previous to the final one) each claimed that the next person I spoke to would be the last person I needed to speak to. The last guy told me that I had to have the part in front of me so they could try to troubleshoot it over the phone. (Our tech had already troubleshot it -- it is defective.) Thanks, asshole. Now why couldn't someone have told me that 58 minutes ago?

Compaq, you're on the Shit List -- as soon as I have time to add you.